How it works
We provide a quick, precise service via zoom. This enables us to provide a well costed efficient service enabling you to spend more time doing things you enjoy.
What are you getting?
Engagement and discovery
This is the part where you tell us what your goals and ambitions are and the things that are important to you and what you want us to help you with.
- This first meeting will be at our cost and we will not charge you for this.
- At our first meeting, we will need to gain a full understanding of your requirements, circumstances and finances. Obtaining this information will enable us to make appropriate recommendations. In this meeting, we will discuss further the services we offer and outline how we are paid for these.
- If looking at your protection needs, we will need to understand your existing cover. It may be that authorities are required from you at this stage to enable us to obtain details of your existing plans directly from your existing providers and this will give us a better understanding of what you have.
- We will work with you with your timescales in mind so it is important to let us know if you have any specific requirements and when they need to be achieved by.
- Establishing your attitude to mortgage risk (if mortgage service provided).
Once we have decided to work together we will begin to research the best solution for you:
- We will undertake in-depth analysis of your circumstances, requirements for the future and any immediate goals.
- We will analyse any existing plans to ensure they are meeting your needs (protection).
Presentation of recommendations
Here we will meet to discuss the solutions we’ve created and discuss your Recommendation Report:
- Your Report will show you the research we have undertaken on your behalf and present solutions.
- We will then agree how you wish to proceed, what needs to be implemented and the timescales for doing so.
Once you have confirmed that you would like to go ahead with our recommendations we will:
- Ask you to complete any relevant application forms and give you a list of supporting documents that we will need from you in order to submit your application to the relevant provider/lender.
- We will liaise with any appropriate professional advisers such as your Solicitor and ensure a smooth process, helping with any issues that may arise along the way.
- We will follow your application through to completion and keep you informed every step of the way.
What are you paying?
All our fees are 100% transparent! They are calculated based on time spent doing the work, the complexity of the work and the experience and qualifications of the adviser involved. Fees may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate, depending upon the type of work undertaken.
The fees we charge will be a matter for discussion and agreement and no charges will be made without prior notification in writing.
Ready to start?
If you’re ready to kick the process off and discover some of the great products on the market today, let’s get on with it.